Monday, April 20, 2009

Kinda Blue...

I'm feeling a little melancholy tonight. Could be the rain that has been falling all day and the dark sky, but I'm certain that it is more than that. The upcoming child support hearing has me feeling a little on edge. Why it had to go this far, be this ugly is beyond me. Ok, that's a lie. I suppose I always knew it would go this far. My ex seems incapable of handling things like an adult and considering what's in the best interest of our child. Sad, but I tried so hard after I left him to make him be a good father and be active in the baby's life.

What's that saying about leading a horse to water? How many women are portrayed as gold diggers when they are requesting something that should easily be given? Do men have any idea what it takes to raise a child alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment